Waltlabs.io provides professional services for application modernizations and cloud strategy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, IP address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect in connection with the provision of Services we provide to you through the Site (including processing your payment information and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We cannot be liable for actions or omissions of any party with whom we share your information, and such information will be governed by such parties’ policies, procedures, and practices.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by visiting these sites:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13, or under the applicable legal age in jurisdictions outside of the United States, and we do not knowingly collect information from the.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a User located in California, Waltlabs.io’s Notice of Collection (https://www.Waltlabs.ioinc.com/ccpa-notice/) provides notice at or before the point of collection, about the categories of personal information to be collected from you and the purposes for which the personal information will be used. Please review our Notice of Collection prior to browsing our website or providing us with any personal information.
Right to know: California residents have the right to request and, subject to certain exemptions, receive a copy of the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about them in the prior 12 months and to have this delivered, free of charge, either (a) by mail or (b) electronically in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily useable format that allows the individual to transmit this information to another entity without hindrance. California residents also have the right to request that we provide them certain information about how we have handled their personal information in the prior 12 months.
Right to delete: California residents have the right to request, at no charge, deletion of their personal information that we have collected about them and to have such personal information deleted, except where an exemption applies. We will respond to verifiable requests received from California residents as required by law.
Waltlabs.io does not and will not sell personal information.
If you are a User located in the EU/EEA, then you have certain additional rights with respect to your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation. The rights may only apply in certain circumstances and are subject to certain exemptions. Please see the table below for a summary of your rights. You can exercise these rights using the contact details under the “Contact Us” section at the very end of this Policy.
Summary of your rights:
Right of access to your personal information
- You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, subject to certain exemptions.
Right to rectify your personal information
- You have the right to ask us to correct your personal information that we hold where it is incorrect or incomplete.
Right to erasure of your personal information
- You have the right to ask that your personal information be deleted in certain circumstances. For example (i) where your personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise used; (ii) if you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for which we rely on for the continued use of your personal information; (iii) if you object to the use of your personal information (as set out below); (iv) if we have used your personal information unlawfully; or (v) if your personal information needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
Right to restrict the use of your personal information
- You have the right to suspend our use of your personal information in certain circumstances. For example (i) where you think your personal information is inaccurate and only for such period to enable us to verify the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the use of your personal information is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information and request that it is suspended instead; (iii) we no longer need your personal information, but your personal information is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the use of your personal information and we are verifying whether our grounds for the use of your personal information override your objection.
Right to data portability
- You have the right to obtain your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and for it to be transferred to another organization, where it is technically feasible. The right only applies where the use of your personal information is based on your consent or for the performance of a contract, and when the use of your personal information is carried out by automated (i.e. electronic) means.
Right to object to the use of your personal information
- You have the right to object to the use of your personal information in certain circumstances. For example (i) where you have grounds relating to your particular situation and we use your personal information for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and (ii) if you object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Right to withdraw consent
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on consent to use your personal information.
Right to complain to the relevant data protection authority
- You have the right to complain to the relevant data protection authority where you think we have not used your personal information in accordance with data protection law.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless you ask us to delete this information, one year of inactivity has passed, or for so long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our rights, or as reasonably necessary for business purposes.
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect information from unauthorized use, access, loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee absolute security in all situations.
Our Services are global and data (including personal information of Users) may be transferred, stored, and processed in any country where we have operations or where we engage service providers. Currently, we have operations or engage service providers in the United States, and the United Kingdom. We may transfer data to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country, subject to any applicable laws. Data hosted within and outside of your country of residence may be accessed by our personnel located in the U.S. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any such transfers comply with applicable data protection laws and that your data remains protected to the standards described in this Policy.
For Users located in the EU/EEA, if we transfer your personal information outside of the EU/EEA, we will establish the necessary means to ensure an adequate level of data protection. This may be an adequacy decision of the European Commission confirming an adequate level of data protection in the respective non-EEA country or an agreement on the basis of the EU Model Clauses (a set of standard clauses issued by the European Commission). For Users located in the EU and in Switzerland, with respect to the transfer of personal information, we comply with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
APPLICABILITY OF LAW; PARTNER AGREEMENTS
We may have an agreement with a partner when operating the Services in a certain area. Our partners and our Users are located in different jurisdictions in which we operate, and therefore we may have varying privacy obligations depending on the applicable jurisdiction and on our privacy obligations under the applicable partner agreement. It is our policy to comply with the applicable privacy law and with the applicable partner agreement.
If any of the foregoing provisions of this Policy conflict with how we may collect, use, share, retain, or transfer your information under any applicable international, state, federal, provincial, or other territorial laws, we will comply with such law or laws accordingly.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Root Level Technology 660 Greens Parkway, Houston, TX, 77064, United States
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Revised on: September 15, 2020
Waltlabs.io provides software platforms that, where available, enable you to manage and pay for parking, parking citations, transit tickets, permits, tolling fees, and ancillary services through our mobile applications or websites and applications or websites of affiliates or partners with whom we integrate, such as in-dash applications in vehicles and map applications (collectively, “Services”). We partner with transit agencies, local governments, and interlocal agencies or partnerships, tolling agencies, colleges, universities, hospital systems, and other public and private operators (our “Partners”) when they provide the above services, to improve their operations and to simplify and personalize your interactions with such services. Our collection and use of your information are designed with these purposes in mind.
- Notice at Collection–Notice at or before the point of collection, about the categories of personal information to be collected from you and the purposes for which the personal information will be used
- Your “Right to Know” about the personal information collected, used, and disclosed including
- Our commitment that we do not and will not sell your personal information
- Your right to request deletion of (“Right to Delete”) your personal information
- How to submit a verified consumer request for your Right to Know or Right to Delete
- How to use an authorized agent to submit a verified consumer request
- Your “Right to Non-Discrimination” for the exercise of a privacy right
- Other California privacy rights
- Changes to our privacy notice
- Our contact information
Notice at Collection
The purpose of this Notice at Collection is to provide you with timely notice, at or before the point of collection, about the categories of personal information to be collected from you and the purposes for which the personal information will be used.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
- Identifiers: For example, a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e): For example, a name, signature, address, telephone number, driver’s license or state identification card number, education, employment, or employment history (if needed to validate your eligibility for certain Services), and credit card or debit card number.
- Commercial Information: For example, records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered from Waltlabs.io or its Partners.
- Internet or Other Similar Network Activity: For example, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation Data: For example, information that can be used to determine a device’s physical location, where enabled for certain Services.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information: For example, current employment information only if and when needed to establish eligibility for certain Services.
Please note that Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (CalFIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We use the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided
- For our internal operation purposes
- For auditing relating to consumer transactions including ad impressions and compliance with regulations
- Fraud and security detection
- Debugging to identify and repair errors
- Short-term data use for the current interaction that is not used to build a profile
- Servicing transactions and accounts (e.g., customer service, maintaining and servicing accounts, customer verification, payment processing) and providing services on behalf of business or service provider (e.g., financing, advertising or marketing, analytics)
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is or is contemplated to be among the assets transferred
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business
- To share the personal information with service providers to carry out business purposes that are related and necessary for the provision of the Services.
We will not use your personal information for a purpose materially different from those disclosed in this Notice at Collection unless we directly notify you and obtain explicit consent to use it for the new purpose.
What we Sell and Right to Opt-Out
Waltlabs.io does not and will not sell personal information.
Your Right to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell. You can do this through a verified consumer request. That process is described below in the section, “Submitting a Verified Consumer Request.”
We collect personal information, which means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“personal information”). The following table includes disclosures for the preceding 12 months of categories of personal information we have collected about consumers, the categories we have disclosed for a business purpose, and categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information during that period.
|Category||In the preceding
12 months this category was:
|Categories of third parties to whom the information was disclosed where reasonably necessary to perform our Services as intended|
|Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)||☒||☒|
|Internet or Other Similar Network Activity||☒||☒||
|Professional or Employment-Related Information||☒||☒||Our Partners|
Your Right to Request Deletion of Your Personal Information
You have the right to request that Waltlabs.io delete any of your personal information collected or maintained by Waltlabs.io, subject to certain exceptions. You can do this through a verified consumer request. That process is described below in the section, “Submitting a Verified Consumer Request.”
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Submitting a Verified Consumer Request
You have the right to submit verified consumer requests to know information or for deletion. The request to know can be for any or all of the following about you:
(1) Specific pieces of personal information that Waltlabs.io has;
(2) Categories of personal information Waltlabs.io has collected;
(3) Categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
(4) Categories of personal information that Waltlabs.io sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
(5) Categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose; and
(6) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
The request to delete is to delete any of your personal information collected or maintained by Waltlabs.io, subject to certain exceptions.
Please note that we are not required to provide personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
You can submit requests by calling 866-477-9773, clicking here, or as set forth below in the “Contact Us” section.
Your request will be verified by matching the information you provide to information that we have collected, including your name and telephone number or email address. We might request additional information to the extent necessary for verification, including, for example, your account PIN, the last four digits of your credit or debit card used to transact with us, or the date or location of your last transaction.
Once we receive your verifiable consumer request, we will send you an acknowledgment within 10 days which will describe our verification process. We will respond to your request within 45 days if we are able to verify your identity. Requests for deletion will require a separate confirmation that you want your information deleted.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Please note that, in responding to our request, we are not permitted to disclose or provide you with your Social Security number, driver’s license number or other government-issued identification numbers, financial account number, any health insurance or medical identification number, an account password, security questions and answers, or unique biometric data generated from measurements or technical analysis of human characteristics.
Using an Authorized Agent to Submit a Request
Only you, a person registered with the California Secretary of State, or a person you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information by following the procedures specified above. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. If you use an authorized agent, you may provide a power of attorney executed pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465. If a power of attorney that meets those provisions is not submitted, you will be required to verify your identity directly by submitting a verified consumer request according to the procedures in the section “Submitting a Verified Consumer Request.” If anyone purporting to be an authorized agent for a consumer contacts us, we will require proof that the authorized agent has been authorized to act on the consumer’s behalf.
Your Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Privacy Right
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note, however, that our provision of some or all of the Services as intended, or any portions thereof, may be impeded or made impossible if we do not possess the minimum information required to perform the Services on your behalf.
Other California Privacy Rights
Waltlabs.io does not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms.
Other parties who provide common information-gathering tools to collect data when you are using our Services, such as cookies and other tracking technologies, to remember settings, track activities within the Services, and analyze trends–may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different Web sites when a consumer uses our Web site or service. We may obtain reports based on the use of these technologies on an individual and aggregated basis.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which Waltlabs.io collects and uses your information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at:
Attention: Privacy Officer,
20008 Champion Forest Dr. STE 103
Spring, TX 77379