Service Level Agreement
This agreement covers WALT Labs’ managed services support levels, maintenance periods and notices from the support team. Our services are all 24×7 and are broken out into two packages, Standard & Premium.
- Tickets must be submitted through our support portal to follow our SLA either detailed here or a customized SLA listed on your contract.
- Responses will be made through the support portal on your submitted ticket and tickets are answered based on priority as well as in the order received.
- Video conferencing may be possible at WALT Labs’ discretion but a client cannot request this and be guaranteed to have a video conference.
- Reactive monitoring and support
- WALT Labs will only assist a customer when a ticket is entered by the customer
- Guidance will be provided by WALT Labs for a customer request, but WALT Labs cannot perform changes or actions to a customer environment. For that type of request customer will need to upgrade to premium.
- Proactive system & application monitoring and support
- WALT Labs will assist customer when pre-configured monitoring systems alert WALT Labs support team
- WALT Labs will assist customer when a ticket is entered by the customer
- Architectual reviews and deployment planning discussions are included
- WALT Labs will perform necessary changes/fixes to a customer environment to resolve a problem or a request made via a ticket.
- Access must be provided by the customer to be able to perform changes
Unless stated otherwise on a customer contract, the support response time is 30 minutes from the moment a ticket is entered into our support portal. We aim to resolve most issues within the same timeframe but typically our maximum resolution could be up to 4 hours depending on the type of issue.
Currently WALT Labs operates within the specific maintenance windows show below:
- For US Clients: 6-7am UTC
- For EU Clients: 1-2am UTC
Last Edit: Fri 9th July 2021