One bad ass load testing, cloud migrating, bug checking son of a gun.
What is WALT App?WALT App Migrator is a lift and shift automated cloud redeployment tool. You can move infrastructure from AWS or Azure into GCP without any manual intervention.
We will clone your infrastructure environment and manually migrate your app which will be done through WALT App.
Maps AWS to GCP terms while giving the users the chance to remap before committing.
We are trying to automate the process of discovering what is the environments, in the background, generating TF code automatically and deploying that TF into GCP.
6 Different Areas of Infrastructure That We Are to Map and Deploy Into GCP
- Networks (PC) - foundational layer everything goes into
- Database Clusters - Place to store information
- K8s Clusters - Allows you to orchestrate (sets up communication between those containers) your containerized applications
- Cloud Storage - Place to store the information for your application (GCP - GCS Google Cloud Storage)
- Virtual Machines - Server that you have hosted in the cloud somewhere
- NFS Storage - Cloud storage that storage can b e attached to a k8s cluster or database cluster and shared across multiple containers running that application (Cloud File Storage)
Why Should I Use It?WALT App Migrator saves businesses between 20% - 40% compared to the same work performed by a professional service provider.
Average infrastructure foundational deployment projects can take as much as 12 weeks to complete. WALT App Migrator can complete the same work 50% faster, on average.
Faster deployments means your business can go to market quicker.
Since WALT App Migrator is fully automated, human error is prevented and migration projects are easily repeated across various infrastructure components.